THPS HD - Community Project: Let's make the game GOOD!

THPS HD discussions can go here, about modding, or what ever you want
Demo
VIP

Re: THPS HD - Community Project: Let's make the game GOOD!

Postby Demo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm

they are removing revert block soon for all platforms (already for ps3), may be removed from launcher later

bAstimc
VIP

Postby bAstimc » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:02 pm

oh ye ive seen that my ps3 installed a patch but havent checked it out yet...

coolsnake
VIP

Postby coolsnake » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm

bAstimc wrote:oh ye ive seen that my ps3 installed a patch but havent checked it out yet...

Hm are you able to ollie after revert?
Are you able to do near infinite reverts when in a halfpipe like in Warehouse for example?
Are you able to do a manual after revert every time or does the combo sometimes end without any good reason?
My converterted THUG2 PS2 parks to PC
Thanks to THPSX twitter account for converting. Contains tons of parks from Evil God, A couple from me (Beryllium, Belgian Prison), KSK Rooftops 2 and 3, Vex-Middle East, Verty Hollow from Mike, Ruin Cap etc...

Demo
VIP

Postby Demo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 pm

coolsnake wrote:Hm are you able to ollie after revert?
Are you able to do near infinite reverts when in a halfpipe like in Warehouse for example?
Are you able to do a manual after revert every time or does the combo sometimes end without any good reason?

this might reply your questions, so far it looks like that same unlocked revert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-RG2ZLG60

coolsnake
VIP

Postby coolsnake » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks, yeah it doesn't look good. Seems you hardly or don't lose speed after doing it. He also talks about that scoring glitch I talked about on the last page. Seems like the second grab trick you do hardly gives any points and then is added to the third one you do. >_> Sloppy work Robomodo.
My converterted THUG2 PS2 parks to PC
Thanks to THPSX twitter account for converting. Contains tons of parks from Evil God, A couple from me (Beryllium, Belgian Prison), KSK Rooftops 2 and 3, Vex-Middle East, Verty Hollow from Mike, Ruin Cap etc...

Return to “THPS HD”