THAW in Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator

Feel free to post what ever you want here.
TNT
VIP

THAW in Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator

Postby TNT » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 am

I thought I'd share this somewhere, I know someone out there is interested. Xenia is an 'Xbox 360 Emulator Research Project' that has been around for a while now, but has compatibility issues with just about every game. It has a very long way to go, but it now loads my ripped version of THAW, and even though there's a black screen issue that still makes it pretty much unplayable, it's finally 'playable' on PC.

Official Site: xenia.jp

I seed my ripped version of THAW on TPB.
http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!

Owenby

Re: THAW in Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator

Postby Owenby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:58 am

That looks promising. Hopefully they'll keep on developing it. I was unaware of this project so thanks for sharing.

AxlRocks

Postby AxlRocks » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Interesting, cool to see that emulator is still being worked on too. Any info on how P8 and PG fare in current builds?

TNT
VIP

Postby TNT » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:19 pm

AxlRocks wrote:Any info on how P8 and PG fare in current builds?

I have them all but never even tried. I can try when I'm at home, but it won't be for a few days.

I can tell you that the full version of THAW either crashes, or loads weird and half-way off the screen.

The THPG demo doesn't make it to the menu, and just loads in a loop endlessly.
http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!

Return to “General”