Increase the number of custom levels the game can load

Give us your ideas to make THUG Pro even better.
mwb37

Increase the number of custom levels the game can load

Postby mwb37 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 pm

I've maxed out the number of custom levels that can be saved in the user folder without the game crashing on startup. I have to delete a level from the folder every time I want to add another one now. It would be nice if the maximum number of levels that the game can handle was higher. Including some of the custom levels in an official update would also help. My collection of PS1 Tony Hawk levels and Mat Hoffman levels takes up a lot of space. Maybe those could be polished a little more and included in an official update at some point, so that I can delete them from my user folder to make more room for other levels. There are a lot of other custom levels that could be included in an official update as well. Larxia did a great job porting Philadelphia from THPG, and the Team Goat ports of the remaining THPS1 and THPS2 levels are pretty nice. I suspect that Team Goat is now an official part of the THUG Pro team though, since their website has disappeared and they've been very quiet lately.

Return to “Suggestions”