One thing, Create-a-goal in different levels other than the park

Give us your ideas to make THUG Pro even better.
skatefilter5

One thing, Create-a-goal in different levels other than the park

Post by skatefilter5 »

I wanted to create-a-goal other than the created park but it's not there in the main menu because i was offline everydays at home but I wanted to make a goal in different to be custom career mode like in THPS4. :P Yeap, the single campaign with your own goals like oil rig, collage, shipyard, and other levels. that what im thinking, text colours, and created goals.

This is the old video

THUG2/Pro Created Goals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCrbdb9PlUM

THUG1 Created Goals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPXISOT6Wc
TomoAlien

Re: One thing, Create-a-goal in different levels other than the park

Post by TomoAlien »

You should've posted this in Suggestions section. However, I do agree with you, Create-A-Goal should be available in all levels.

I've played around trying to enable the feature for all levels in the mod. Sadly, the feature was prone to crash, which is most likely why it's been left out.
skatefilter5

Post by skatefilter5 »

TomoAlien wrote:You should've posted this in Suggestions section. However, I do agree with you, Create-A-Goal should be available in all levels.

I've played around trying to enable the feature for all levels in the mod. Sadly, the feature was prone to crash, which is most likely why it's been left out.
Wait... do you know how to mod THUG Pro?

2-players and create-a-goal? :roll:
quazz
Global Moderator

Post by quazz »

Considering the limitations of the original Create-A-Goal mode, we have put work towards a NEW goal creating mode, but it is not finished. It may be a long time before it is brought back.

We understand you want Create-A-Goal back skatefilter.
skatefilter5

Post by skatefilter5 »

quazz wrote:Considering the limitations of the original Create-A-Goal mode, we have put work towards a NEW goal creating mode, but it is not finished. It may be a long time before it is brought back.

We understand you want Create-A-Goal back skatefilter.
thanks