Thug Pro Audio Bug

Please inform us of any bugs encountered during THUG Pro.
Bassyxx

Thug Pro Audio Bug

Post by Bassyxx »

For some reason it seems that there is no sound when I play the game. I can hear pedestrians, in game music, but I hear no bail noises, menu noises, trick noises, or board sounds. Does anybody else have this problem? Maybe you could give me a hand in fixing it?
K3V1N4000

Re: Thug Pro Audio Bug

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Question, is your THUG2 ripped?
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.
Bassyxx

Post by Bassyxx »

Yes, I own the disc for xbox but not for PC. Would this have an impact?
K3V1N4000

Don't do PirateBay.

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Bassyxx wrote:Yes, I own the disc for xbox but not for PC. Would this have an impact?
I don't get what you mean by that... :|

So anyway, i assume this bug happens on the original THUG2.exe as well, right?
Maybe try downloading the full version and see if it's done?

Just in case, this isn't a direct solution, just pointing what i find suspicious, that is, until someone more experienced sends an actual helpful solution.
Your head.

Thank you.
Bassyxx

Post by Bassyxx »

Everything i got in regards to downloads are from fl1ppy.com so whether or not this is a full version or not I am unaware. However what I will say is that this was not always a problem, when I originally got the mod working everything was fine, the problems only came about after maybe 4 days. :cry: Honestly if you need any information or help understanding where im coming from with this please ask because this game is alot of fun and I would love to fix this ASAP. Thanks again.
K3V1N4000

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Bassyxx wrote:Everything i got in regards to downloads are from fl1ppy.com so whether or not this is a full version or not I am unaware. However what I will say is that this was not always a problem, when I originally got the mod working everything was fine, the problems only came about after maybe 4 days. :cry: Honestly if you need any information or help understanding where im coming from with this please ask because this game is alot of fun and I would love to fix this ASAP. Thanks again.
Try to remember the last things you did 4 days ago.
Nothing you installed recently?
Checked the options?
Is your game up to date?
etc etc

Any little thing could be the cause.

EDIT: Almost forgot, this link has a full THUG2 game if you're interested. (THPS-Mods.com thread)
Your head.

Thank you.
Bassyxx

Post by Bassyxx »

Thanks for the link. As for installations and stuff like that I really hadn't done anything that I wouldn't have done during my play time when it worked. I had steam, discord, antivirus, and spotify open when my game sound worked but besides that it worked fine.
Would a clean wipe of the game maybe give me a better chance you think?
K3V1N4000

BOXTALGIA! Well, i don't even know what that means...

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Bassyxx wrote:Thanks for the link. As for installations and stuff like that I really hadn't done anything that I wouldn't have done during my play time when it worked. I had steam, discord, antivirus, and spotify open when my game sound worked but besides that it worked fine.
Would a clean wipe of the game maybe give me a better chance you think?
Depends on what you mean by "clean wipe".
I'm unsure what the problem could be, let's just hope it's a "poorly installed game", cuz you can easily find other download links (or used copies) out there.
If you know it won't do any damage to the PC (be it digitally or physically), i say give it a shot!

Just remember it's not a guaranteed-success.
Your head.

Thank you.