v1.0 - https://mega.nz/file/i50TUa7I#ovGDFNOSf ... URRpdN3N5g
v1.1 - https://mega.nz/file/7oU0zSpC#juar2Odlo ... YMR_hok8qk
v1.2 - https://mega.nz/file/jhkEiSYT#gUWdAuG2k ... G_RWXB4nHY
Add ClownJob'd.dll and THUGONE.exe to Tony Hawk's Underground/Game directory.
As of v1.2 ClownJob'd.ini needs write permission for storing window positions.
If the directory your game is installed to is protected, e.g. Program Files (x86), ClownJob'd.ini needs to be located in
(DRIVE LETTER):\Users\(YOU)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\(GAME DIRECTORY), Default GAME DIRECTOY: Program Files (x86)\Activision\Tony Hawk's Underground\Game
Virtualization will write to VirtualStore location leaving you with two copies of the .ini if not moved.
- ShowConsole, enables a console window to display printf's.
- LogText, enables logging printf's. Will work with or without the console enabled.
If both ShowConsole and LogText are disabled in the .ini the printf function isn't hooked.
- Windowed mode, typical window mode with title bar and doesn't cover the taskbar.
- BorderlessWindow mode, window mode without a title bar and can cover the taskbar.
- Custom Resolution, set width and height. The game might crash if these values are set too high.
- Language toggle, THUG1 supported values 1 = English, 2 = French, 3 = German.
Any other number and the tool will read the value from the registry, falling back to English if it isn't found in the registry.
- PS2 Controls, PS2 style controls. setup your controller in the launcher for PC controls.
Modifies some global array's in memory for the controls to work properly.
- CameraLockPlayer1, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 1.
Camera Lock control can't be set by the launcher so you can override the control in the .ini.
Use the launcher to get the button number for the button you wish to act as the camera lock control and set the value in the .ini. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- CameraLockPlayer2, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 2.
Same as above but for Player 2.
- DisplayIntros, enable intro movies displayed when the game first launches.
- ScreenMode, 0 = auto; the mod calculates it, 1 = 4:3, 2 = 16:9, 3 = 16:10, 4 = 21:9, 5 = 21:10
- XInput device support.
This tool will auto-detect if player1 or player2 controllers are an XInput device that need their triggers split.
If detected as an XInput device the left and right spin keys will be zeroed out, nothing is needed by the user.
The application attempts to obtain an index without user input but this isn't always possible.
Player1, from anywhere in the game, can press A, B, X, or Y. If only player1 is an XInput controller, in addition
to A, B, X, or Y, you can use the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) or L3 + R3 to obtain an index.
Player2, from the select skater menu, A, B, X, or Y will be checked against input data. Player2 always supports
the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) and L3 + R3 from anywhere in the game.
In the event your controller is linked to the wrong index you can press F8 on the keyboard to clear the stored
indexes and use one of the methods above to obtain a new index.
- Large Drive bug fixed, if the drive the game was installed to has free space larger than integer max it would return a negative number. Will return integer max in those cases instead.
- DPAD bug fixed. Issues with dpad up and down performing the same action and left and right performing the same action if analog and digital input were being used.
- Ledge Warp bug fixed. Your skater will no longer prematurely warp to the ground from ledges or buildings.
For anyone wanting to test without this fix add DisableLedgeWarpFix = 1 to the .ini file.
- OpenSpy support.
- Script edits to replace the text GameSpy with OpenSpy also added in loading an OpenSpy logo from memory.
these modifications can be disabled using NoOpenSpyScripting = 1 in the .ini file.
- KP enter acts as quick chat in lobby.
- Quick chat with more text allowed. Not unlimited but increased.
- DropDowns enabled. IsPs2 CFunction is hooked to return true if the calling script is grind.
- Unlimited Scale.
- Added the ability to disable XInput support.
- Added the ability to set DropDown button
0 = Use defaults, 1 = L1, 2 = R1, 3 = L2, 4 = R2, any other number defaults to 0
- Cleaned up the .ini to remove some comments and add them to this read me instead.
- Added the ability to store the window position when it's manually moved by the user.
WindowPositionX and WindowPositionY settings in the .ini.
- Added the ability to center the window to the display. WindowPositionMode setting in the .ini.
0 = use WindowPositionX and WindowPositionY, 1 = Center to monitor rectangle, 2 = Center to work area rectangle, 3 = Force position 0,0
Works with multi monitor setups. If force position, if the coordinates are invalid, or if the .ini values are invalid will use position 0,0 of the primary display.
- Fixed a bug with certain user input and performing a level out, acid drop, or spine transfer causing the screen to render gray.
- Fixed a bug preventing keyboard input of the Nollie and Switch controls if an XInput device was connected and XInput was not disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the game was still receiving input even while unfocused if the game mode was story mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the game from supporting full screen mode.
Set both BorderlessWindow and Windowed to 0. Uses the loaded resolution settings Width and Height.
To use resolution settings from the registry (set by the game launcher), set both Width and Height to -1 in the .ini.
- Fixed a bug with resizing the window if dragging the left or top of the window.
- Fixed a bug with properly sizing the client area of a window. Windowed modes should no longer extend beyond the current display when maximized.
- Added experimental patches for better handling of connection refused. Currently wrapped with the NoOpenSpyScripting flag so they can be disabled.
- Added a setting to disable additional modifications NoAdditionalScriptMods.
This option wont affect global variables needed for certain features to work properly like PS2 controls or DropDowns.
This option wont affect OpenSpy scripting code. Disable using NoOpenSpyScripting = 1 in the .ini file.
This option is more related to the unlimited scale, quick chat with more text allowed and future features requested like scaling the in game chat window.
- Added special character ® /*alt+0174*/ and © /*alt+0169*/
- Added controller support for DI8DEVTYPE_DRIVING, DI8DEVTYPE_FLIGHT, and DI8DEVTYPE_1STPERSON.
Some devices, including but not limited to DS4 v1 controllers, have their device type set as DI8DEVTYPE_1STPERSON preventing them from being used in game since the game, by default, only checks for DI8DEVTYPE_GAMEPAD and DI8DEVTYPE_JOYSTICK.
DI8DEVTYPE_DRIVING, DI8DEVTYPE_FLIGHT device types are untested.
- Added Neversoft skater CAS options. Affected by NoAdditionalScriptMods flag.
IsPs2 CFunction is hooked to return true if the calling script is check_for_neversoft_skaters.
Change the skater name to one of the aliases associated with a profile found in master_neversoft_skater_list array.
Code: Select all
Name | Alias Ralph D'Amato | deadendroad Rock | M'YAK Eric Grosser | crom MARCOS XK8R | MARCOS XK8R Dan Nelson | Dan Nelson Zac Drake | ZiG The Kraken | The Kraken Jeremy Andersen | Jeremy Andersen Jake Geiger | GEIGER Big Tex | Big Tex Andy Marchel | Andy Marchel Dana MacKenzie | Daddy Mac C Surla | Akira2s Ted Barber | Hammer Skillzombie | Skillzombie Todd Wahoske | Todd Wahoske Bailey | Bailey Chum | Johnny Ow Chris Peacock | ChrisP Darren Thorne | DDT Chauwa Steel | Chauwa Steel Todd Sue | TSUEnami! Y2KJ | Y2KJ Gary Jesdanun | Yawgurt Greenie | Greenie Glycerin | Glycerin Dave Cowling | TOPBLOKE Alan Flores | Alan Flores Pete Day | buffoon The Swink | The Swink Mikey Ortai | MOREUBERTHANED Paul Robinson | POOPER Jeff Morgan | NSJEFF grjost | grjost Kendall | FROGHAM Adam Lippmann | THEDOC Jason Uyeda | Jason Uyeda tao zheng | tao zheng Chris Rausch | Chris Rausch Captain Cody | arrr Brad Bulkley | fatass Nolan Nelson | Noly Wardy | leedsleedsleeds Kevin Mulhall | Guilt Ladle sik® | sik® Michelle Deyo | WOODCHUCK Rulon Raymond | 1337 Joel Jewett | Joel Jewett Dave Stohl | Dave Stohl Stacey D | Stacey D Mike Ward | Mike Ward Alex Garcia | Alex Garcia Henry Ji | Henry Ji
- The display area is stretched when the window is resized. For some reason if I change width and height of presentation parameters directly the game will resize to what the width and height were at startup.
- HUD Scaling may seem a little off in some instances.
- Sometimes the game crashes when connecting to online or backing out of online game play. This issue occurs with the patch.dll too. Not sure what the cause is.
- If you're using a CAS created with THUG Plus the game may crash when going to edit your skaters tricks. I believe this is due to new tricks being added in THUG Plus.
- Large screen resolutions may crash the game.
This bug might be fixed. Tested with a 1440p monitor alongside a 1080p monitor with windowed mode and borderless windowed mode, was able to get resolutions greater than 4480 x 2160.
Also, anyone that supported and pushed me to stop procrastinating to make this mod possible.