v1.0 - https://mega.nz/file/i50TUa7I#ovGDFNOSf ... URRpdN3N5g
v1.1 - https://mega.nz/file/7oU0zSpC#juar2Odlo ... YMR_hok8qk
Add ClownJob'd.dll, ClownJob'd.ini and THUGONE.exe to Tony Hawk's Underground/Game directory.
Optionally, ClownJob'd.ini can be added to VirtualStore location instead.
- ShowConsole, enables a console window to display printf's.
- LogText, enables logging printf's. Will work with or without the console enabled.
If both ShowConsole and LogText are disabled in the .ini the printf function isn't hooked.
- Windowed mode, typical window mode with title bar and doesn't cover the taskbar.
- BorderlessWindow mode, window mode without a title bar and can cover the taskbar.
- Custom Resolution, set width and height. The game might crash if these values are set too high.
- Language toggle, THUG1 supported values 1 = English, 2 = French, 3 = German.
- PS2 Controls, PS2 style controls. setup your controller in the launcher for PC controls.
Modifies some global array's in memory for the controls to work properly.
- CameraLockPlayer1, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 1. See .ini file for details.
- CameraLockPlayer2, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 2. See .ini file for details.
- DisplayIntros, enable intro movies displayed when the game first launches.
- ScreenMode, 0 = auto; the mod calculates it, 1 = 4:3, 2 = 16:9, 3 = 16:10, 4 = 21:9, 5 = 21:10
- XInput device support.
This tool will auto-detect if player1 or player2 controllers are an XInput device that need their triggers split.
If detected as an XInput device the left and right spin keys will be zeroed out, nothing is needed by the user.
The application attempts to obtain an index without user input but this isn't always possible.
Player1, from anywhere in the game, can press A, B, X, or Y. If only player1 is an XInput controller, in addition
to A, B, X, or Y, you can use the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) or L3 + R3 to obtain an index.
Player2, from the select skater menu, A, B, X, or Y will be checked against input data. Player2 always supports
the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) and L3 + R3 from anywhere in the game.
In the event your controller is linked to the wrong index you can press F8 on the keyboard to clear the stored
indexes and use one of the methods above to obtain a new index.
- Large Drive bug fixed, if the drive the game was installed to has free space larger than integer max it would return a negative number. Will return integer max in those cases instead.
- DPAD bug fixed. Issues with dpad up and down performing the same action and left and right performing the same action if analog and digital input were being used.
- Ledge Warp bug fixed. Your skater will no longer prematurely warp to the ground from ledges or buildings.
For anyone wanting to test without this fix add DisableLedgeWarpFix = 1 to the .ini file.
- OpenSpy support.
- Script edits to replace the text GameSpy with OpenSpy also added in loading an OpenSpy logo from memory.
these modifications can be disabled using NoOpenSpyScripting = 1 in the .ini file.
- KP enter acts as quick chat in lobby.
- Quick chat with more text allowed. Not unlimited but increased.
- DropDowns enabled. IsPs2 CFunction is hooked to return true if the calling script is grind.
- Unlimited Scale.
- Added the ability to disable XInput support.
- Added the ability to set DropDown button
0 = Use defaults, 1 = L1, 2 = R1, 3 = L2, 4 = R2, any other number defaults to 0
- The display area is stretched when the window is resized. For some reason if I change width and height of presentation parameters directly the game will resize to what the width and height were at startup.
- HUD Scaling may seem a little off in some instances.
- Some times the game crashes when connecting to online or backing out of online game play. This issue occurs with the patch.dll too. Not sure what the cause is.
- If you're using a CAS created with THUG Plus the game may crash when going to edit your skaters tricks. I believe this is due to new tricks being added in THUG Plus.
- Large screen resolutions may crash the game.
Also, anyone that supported and pushed me to stop procrastinating to make this mod possible.