THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
nobody

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by nobody » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Couple somewhat small requests -

1. Any chance of some more camera-related options? I'd love a freecam-like thing where I can move the camera to one spot, lock it there and skate or whatever, I'm pretty sure this is in some other THUG2 mods. Would make recording clips a bit more interesting.

2. Space monkeys? They're in THUG2, and I can't seem to find them in THUGPRO. Favorite skaters, would love to play as em!

EnjoiIsGood

Post by EnjoiIsGood » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:41 am

:cry: Every time I try to edit a deck texture and input them into the game, the startup's "Validating Files" thing keeps resetting everything, leaving me with the boring BLVD. deck design...

Morten1337
Site Admin

Post by Morten1337 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:34 am

EnjoiIsGood wrote::cry: Every time I try to edit a deck texture and input them into the game, the startup's "Validating Files" thing keeps resetting everything, leaving me with the boring BLVD. deck design...
try editing one of the original thug2 deck textures instead.

EnjoiIsGood

Post by EnjoiIsGood » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Morten1337 wrote:
EnjoiIsGood wrote::cry: Every time I try to edit a deck texture and input them into the game, the startup's "Validating Files" thing keeps resetting everything, leaving me with the boring BLVD. deck design...
Still not working.

Morten1337
Site Admin

Post by Morten1337 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 pm

EnjoiIsGood wrote:
Morten1337 wrote:
Still not working.
hmm okay...
try using this guide http://phun.freeforums.org/post80496.html

EnjoiIsGood

Post by EnjoiIsGood » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm

hmm okay...
try using this guide http://phun.freeforums.org/post80496.html
Got it to work this time, thanks for helping! :)

quazz
Global Moderator

Post by quazz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

nobody wrote:Couple somewhat small requests -

1. Any chance of some more camera-related options? I'd love a freecam-like thing where I can move the camera to one spot, lock it there and skate or whatever, I'm pretty sure this is in some other THUG2 mods. Would make recording clips a bit more interesting.

We added the "Camera Swivel Lock" ability, you can set the button through the launcher. You can change the camera with the select button and then set lock it to one spot.

Catarax
VIP

Post by Catarax » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:27 am

When I play THUGPRO in 1920x1200 (fullscreen), I have a white border around the screen (of 3/4px).
Is it possible to remove that ? Thanks

Fixed on w10

Manic Maniac

Post by Manic Maniac » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Can't seem to use the contact/bug reports/feedback part. I get a "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed." So I post my problem here.

I'm having issues installing THUG Pro. When I try to install, It asks me to locate THUG2. When I do that, it says "This doesn't seem like the right folder." So I tested to see if THUG2 works & I get "The program can't start because binkw32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have no idea what binkw32.dll is or what it does but I assume this is the thing I need in order to play THUG Pro. So I searched it up on chrome & found a lot of download sites for the thing, but before I checked any of them, I saw this:
pcsupport.about.com/od/findtheproblem/qt/dll-download.htm
Apparently, downloading binkw32.dll from any site is a bad idea. Is there any help I can get?

Demo
VIP

Post by Demo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:14 am

the game literally answered you.
Manic Maniac wrote: So I tested to see if THUG2 works & I get "The program can't start because binkw32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
in order to install thug pro, you should have a properly working copy of thug2 installed. if you don't trust those dll sites (and that's probably not the only file missing) you probably want to reinstall thug2.