THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
Morten1337
Site Admin

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Postby Morten1337 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:00 am

TonG wrote:well i was playing fine but i wanted to change the res but it just crashes if i change the res and now if i don't touch the res setting it still crashes :( was great till then

res options are saved to the exe. So if you set it to a res that makes you crash(?) it will stay that way that way. if you used the custom res options you should try to reset it to one of the default ones.

One thing you can do is to find the original thug2 Launcher, and then reset the "Miscellaneous options", ie. distance clipping and fog.
That has stopped me from crashing before.

also it looks like you had some problems connecting to the server. thats why you get that error message.
If the standalone version dosnt work, then i dont know... it sounds weird.

wieprzu

Postby wieprzu » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 am

Just registered on this forum when i checked out link to this thread posted by Demo on Chapter 3 :)
It seems that after a few month break from playing TH games i have to re-download THUG2/wait for the standalone version to check out this thing :D
Great job guys, by making mods you keep TH community alive! We need to promote things like that to get more people to play THUG2.

Also will there be THP8 levels sooner or later? I see some screens of Training and Crete Park on devblog ^^

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:59 am

Sticker Slap no work only wallplant
Wallplant late ollie enable after rehost
fix this pls

Siema2012
VIP

Postby Siema2012 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

Yo Morten. I then noticed a bug in mod, when you come to the server, in Observer mode, you crashed the game by pressing the Pause Menu.
And crashed servers to click ESC :cry:

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Postby %.gone. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I haven't done too much testing but here are a few things:
The console text, wtf. It looks like each line of text is actually two lines overlapped with a significant offset difference between the two.
Bug: Go online. Exit online game play. Try and play online again and it hangs on connecting to openspy. Cancel and try again and you crash.
Bug: From the launcher, select options then select play before closing the options dialog and you get a .NET crash error.
Also, every time I run the launcher it defaults to low screen resolution and doesn't actually get the registry value.
Also, remove the topmost attribute from the launcher, for the love of all that is unholy.

I'm using the full version of the game and aside from a few hiccups it runs pretty stable.

CHC
Site Admin

Postby CHC » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 pm

good work, i found you crash on a few levels but i really like it

Siema2012
VIP

Postby Siema2012 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2XWW0iR ... e=youtu.be
directed the video. since improv in your mod. thanks ;)

mieta

Postby mieta » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 am

hey Morten u told me to post bugs which i've noticed on forum so here I am

1. in thug2 update.exe game settings I can't set custom resolution or enable misc options
2. when I save the game with widescreen changed to normal 4:3 screen, and changed some control options game crashes after relaunch because of this
3. game sometimes crashes when I change level
4. when I do spine transfer with special trick or grab trick game shows delayed late trick animation
5. primo handstand grind has franklin grind sound (it's not that important xD)
6. after game chat often shows old messages which already disappeared like minute earlier lol
7. most of people say that font size in chat is too small, we have to use CAPS to read anything from normal distance
8. boot said that u missed hat hair in cas editor (I dont know is it truth)
9. in my opinion nicks should be smaller because they're bigger than chat messagges and they should have the same font as chat box
10. I can't change difficulty level in freeskate (or I don't know how to do this?)

that's all if I will find smth else I'll let you know :D

Morten1337
Site Admin

Postby Morten1337 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 am

you can check out for info on the updates here http://morten.thmods.com/thugpro/
but i will probably post in here too :p

Siema2012
VIP

Postby Siema2012 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Morten1337 wrote:you can check out for info on the updates here http://morten.thmods.com/thugpro/
but i will probably post in here too :p

whats new menu? "thug pro developer"
new update?

Return to “Mod Releases”