THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
aeffertz

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by aeffertz »

Scratch that, I had an old version. I used the link on the first post and everything is working perfectly so far!

SlimJimmin

Post by SlimJimmin »

Everytime I try to install it and put it in the THUG 2 folder, it says that it' the wrong folder.

EiN

Post by EiN »

I'm having the weirdest problem. I setup my controller and it is working during the menus, but when i get to play online and go to select my skater it stops working. I have to use the keyboard to continue and the controller will not work online or even during freeskate. I've got a logitech f310 and i set it up using xpadder

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Post by %.gone. »

SlimJimmin wrote:Everytime I try to install it and put it in the THUG 2 folder, it says that it' the wrong folder.
Try installing thug2 to a different directory and then try installing thugpro
EiN wrote:I'm having the weirdest problem. I setup my controller and it is working during the menus, but when i get to play online and go to select my skater it stops working. I have to use the keyboard to continue and the controller will not work online or even during freeskate. I've got a logitech f310 and i set it up using xpadder
Xpadder should be setup to your keyboard configuration and any gamepad settings that you mapped in xpadder should be "none" or empty in the launcher.
To erase a key binding in the launcher simply repeat a button that was used already the old binding will be cleared away.
Last edited by %.gone. on Mon May 25, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EiN

Post by EiN »

That worked perfectly thank you

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Post by %.gone. »

anytime

theinfeno

Post by theinfeno »

hey i am just wondering but when will thps3 levels be added to thugpro? (Not counting oil rig and downhill)

hellomrbike

Post by hellomrbike »

Hi all, the updater seems to get stuck at "Finishing Update" with the latest update to the mod. If I try to force quit the updater, it just brings me back to the update screen. Is there any way around this? Thanks!

Morten1337
Site Admin

Post by Morten1337 »

hellomrbike wrote:Hi all, the updater seems to get stuck at "Finishing Update" with the latest update to the mod. If I try to force quit the updater, it just brings me back to the update screen. Is there any way around this? Thanks!
The latest update will force the game to validate the mod files before running the game. This was added because people had problems running the game if the update process failed.
So you will see the download window each time you run the game now, it will increase the startup time a bit. But hopefully it will be more stable from now on.

So just give it a minute.

Although if you continue to have problems, download this https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lib ... 96647.aspx
Then run the updater again, and see if you get any error messages.

Salty

Post by Salty »

since the last update my game crashes instantly upon startup, I uninstalled the game last night and reinstalled and it worked but it's crashing again today the same way. I'd prefer not to be forced to reinstall the game every time I play (took an hour last time). Is there anyway I could fix this? I tried moving the save folder to see if the saves were causing it but it still crashed, I also tried running the installer again and using the Repair thing but still the same outcome. Help would be appreciated!