THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.

Manic Maniac

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by Manic Maniac » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Ok. I just searched "nocd patch thug2" & I get only three results that match.
The first mentions something about a fixed exe & that it "could" be used as a nocd. The page also has a whole lotta other stuff that don't seem relevant to me. There is a "download now" at the top of the page, but it doesn't say what it will doanload. Does it download all the things here, including the irrelevant stuff? Or does it download something else?
The second has an error 404 thing going on & won't do anything.
The third had an automatic download that begins after three seconds of just being on the page. I don't trust sites that do that so I got out just before the last second.
So where am I suppose to get this nocd patch?

Demo
VIP

Post by Demo » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm

god are you the first day on the internetz? everything thps related can be found here or on thps-mods.com.
for the instance: thmods.com -> click mods -> click thug2 mods -> you get here -> http://thmods.com/mods/index.php?dir=THUG2+Mods%2F

since this problem is not related to thugpro, you better start a new thread in THUG+ section instead of posting here.

Manic Maniac

Post by Manic Maniac » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:36 pm

It is related since I apparently need THUG2 to work in order to get THUGPro to work. Indeed, after finally getting the nocd thing, both THUG2 & THUGPro still refuses to work. THUGPro is still telling me that it's still not the right folder & Each version of THUG2 is still saying that binkw32.dll is missing except for the one that's still telling me to burn a CD.

Demo
VIP

Post by Demo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 am

if your thug2 is not working it is not thugpro's fault. to be able to play thugpro you must have working thug2 on you pc, which you don't have, do you understand this? and getting thug2 to work on your pc is offtopic here. please come back to this thread when it will be actual thugpro issue.

K3V1N4000

Post by K3V1N4000 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Manic Maniac wrote:Each version of THUG2 is still saying that binkw32.dll is missing except for the one that's still telling me to burn a CD..
At least, does your game folder has the so-called binkw32.dll in there? If not, download it somewhere AND put it in the game folder. Or just google the pop-ups!
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Manic Maniac

Post by Manic Maniac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:42 am

Ok. THUG Pro is finally installed. But now I'm getting this.
"THUGPro.exe - Entry Point Not Found"
"The procedure entry point _BinkSetPan@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll."
So what do I do now?

burghman217

Post by burghman217 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Sorry if this is buried in the thread, but: any idea if the Xbox One controller is compatible with the game? I've tried to use it but I haven't had any luck.
I can confirm that I have used the controller for other games on the PC, so drivers are installed/does function properly.

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Post by %.gone. » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:46 am

Manic Maniac wrote:So what do I do now?
Download this instead binkw32.dll from thug2
burghman217 wrote:any idea if the Xbox One controller is compatible with the game?
THUG2 or THUGPro?
If the THUGPro launcher can handle the controller, but the THUG2 launcher can't then setup your controls using the THUGPro launcher then manually edit the THUG2 registry to reflect those values. If you need further assistance on doing that let me know.
If the THUGPro launcher can't handle the controller PM me and we'll see about getting this sorted out.

Manic Maniac

Post by Manic Maniac » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 am

I'm still getting the same message.