In-Game Music Playlist RESTORED

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
Skater1014
VIP

Question

Postby Skater1014 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:53 pm

I was wondering...

Is there a way for me to make this mod use the normal THUGPRO sound options menu but still keep the playlist?
As in, use the normal sound options menu in THUGPRO but add a playlist button to it instead of restoring the THUG2 menu since it's pretty buggy.

I'm only asking this because I'm not sure if I would be able to compile THUGPRO menu QB's like I did with skater_sfx.qb...

Skater1014
VIP

Re: In-Game Music Playlist RESTORED

Postby Skater1014 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:14 pm

UPDATE (5-14-16):
- Made compatible with version 0.5.0.69.
- All of the files in the .RAR are no longer in a folder.

ven

Postby ven » Sun May 22, 2016 6:24 pm

thank you. cool thing, but after installing your mod - no menu sound (moving cursor and accept). it's possible to fix this?

maybe later i'll add all songs from tony hawk series - now added thps1 songs

Skater1014
VIP

Postby Skater1014 » Sun May 22, 2016 8:24 pm

ven wrote:thank you. cool thing, but after installing your mod - no menu sound (moving cursor and accept). it's possible to fix this?

maybe later i'll add all songs from tony hawk series - now added thps1 songs

No problem! ;)

I don't know what's causing the menu sounds to disappear for you.
I don't have that issue.
All I did was restore the original sound options menu from THUG2 so I don't see why the menu sounds would disappear...

ven

Postby ven » Mon May 23, 2016 2:39 am

thugpro uses other in-menu sounds (from THPS4), so maybe some scripts for menu sounds is missing\edited\not-same in qb folder?

who knows how much songs i can add??? what will be if i add 600 songs(from thps1 to thps5 and include mat hoffman, shaun palmer and dave mirra games)? :D

....for some reason after added 27 songs, next songs just play random track...

is there a way to increase ingame playlist?? i like thug2 ost, but tired to listen same songs every day.

Skater1014
VIP

Postby Skater1014 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:47 pm

ven wrote:thugpro uses other in-menu sounds (from THPS4), so maybe some scripts for menu sounds is missing\edited\not-same in qb folder?

who knows how much songs i can add??? what will be if i add 600 songs(from thps1 to thps5 and include mat hoffman, shaun palmer and dave mirra games)? :D

is there a way to increase ingame playlist?? i like thug2 ost, but tired to listen same songs every day.

I don't know how to increase the song limit.
I know how to increase it in THPS3 though but it still has a limit after adding a few more. I don't know if the same thing would happen with THUG2.

skatefilter5

Postby skatefilter5 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:33 am

Skater1014 wrote:
ven wrote:thugpro uses other in-menu sounds (from THPS4), so maybe some scripts for menu sounds is missing\edited\not-same in qb folder?

I don't know how to increase the song limit.
I know how to increase it in THPS3 though but it still has a limit after adding a few more. I don't know if the same thing would happen with THUG2.

i have a little small issue, when i changed interface themes in gameplay mode, the crashes on me but i can't select different interface theme in-game
the main menu is fine.
Well i have to stay one selected interface theme

Skater1014
VIP

Postby Skater1014 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:28 pm

skatefilter5 wrote:i have a little small issue, when i changed interface themes in gameplay mode, the crashes on me but i can't select different interface theme in-game
the main menu is fine.
Well i have to stay one selected interface theme

The THUGPRO update must've done something because my game crashes when changing the interface theme in Freeskate too. When I changed interface themes before the update in Freeskate with my mod, the game didn't crash.

Basically, this is either a THUGPRO update bug or a bug that my mod got with the update which I don't know how to fix.

SK8.William

Postby SK8.William » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Do you know if i can change the THUG2 Music names by QB editing?

BTW Ven,you should re-create the ''Music'' Folder and write ''Music #2,#3,#4" or more so when you're annoyed,you can switch songs,and when you're annoyed,change them again.That might be kind of repetitive,so you should select your favorite songs and place 'em in a folder not to substitute them every time.
"Paradise's kinda cool until you smash your face into a banyan tree"

-Rodney Mullen

Skater1014
VIP

Postby Skater1014 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:12 pm

SK8.William wrote:Do you know if i can change the THUG2 Music names by QB editing?

BTW Ven,you should re-create the ''Music'' Folder and write ''Music #2,#3,#4" or more so when you're annoyed,you can switch songs,and when you're annoyed,change them again.That might be kind of repetitive,so you should select your favorite songs and place 'em in a folder not to substitute them every time.

Yep, it's possible.
It was actually on the main post too.
Also, song names can be edited in the "skater_sfx.qb" file.
Wanna edit them?
This is a version of "skater_sfx.qb" that is compilable.
https://mega.nz/#!no1HhYqb!sqxX4meNjhqf ... zik317jPuo
After compiling, open the compiled qb in a hex editor and open the "qbkeys to replace in skater_sfx.txt" file and search for the new values in the compiled qb in a hex editor, then paste the old values over it. I changed the song names in my THUGPRO and it seems to be working fine for me so far.

Return to “THUG Pro”