Spl1nks
VIP

Re: Permission to Promote THUGPRO

Postby Spl1nks » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:49 pm

UPDATE ON THAT:

Challenger

Postby Challenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Awesome, amazing staple of promotion! When you say "The dev team have gone as far as to even update the game to run on Windows 10, Mac OS, and even Linux," what do you mean? Are there some specific tweaks that have to be made to get the game running in Windows 10 and Wine for OSX/Linux? If so I would love to know about it (*cough* thugpro.dll error *cough*).

Spl1nks
VIP

Postby Spl1nks » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Challenger wrote:Awesome, amazing staple of promotion! When you say "The dev team have gone as far as to even update the game to run on Windows 10, Mac OS, and even Linux," what do you mean? Are there some specific tweaks that have to be made to get the game running in Windows 10 and Wine for OSX/Linux? If so I would love to know about it (*cough* thugpro.dll error *cough*).

I was stating that so people knew the mod also has hotfixes to fix old issues and become more stable on OS systems past Windows XP. From Linux I was aware it was working until just recently. Basically I was covering on how a game from 2004 is still running up to par with new systems.

It was mostly to let people know the game doesn't need an Old OS to be ran or put through an emulator.

Challenger

Postby Challenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Ah yes, skutils.qb blur fix, widescreen hack, 1080p hack, no-CD, etc. If you need help getting past that "thugpro.dll not found" error on Windows or know someone who does send me a PM. Back on topic, link for this if you didn't see it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =750041550

Question about faceposing, can all face models be posed the same way they are used in cutscenes? Like, if we have a face for a ped that isn't animated or featured in a cutscene are there still provisions to allowing it to be faceposed in Garry's Mod, or are the models fundamentally different in their construction (maybe missing mouth polygons for example)?

Return to “THUG Pro”