Hollywood Preview

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
SK8.William

Hollywood Preview

Postby SK8.William » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:03 pm

I've posted this on Thpsx.com but it was just too off-topic and might be easier to find it here with its own topic.
When the time to port the THAW maps come,i just want to let you know that the Hollywood level (not sure if only hollywood has this problem) has some collisionless spots,even though you can easily get there.This obviously makes combos harder.

Yellow wall is unwallridable:
This ledge isn't grindable,you can get stuck here pretty easily if you're proving,and this will finish your combo.
Both walls are unwallridable.
Brick wall has no wallride collision.
A wallride in here looks pretty good when you're proving,One problem.You can't wallride here.
And many others.You can still sticker slap those walls though.
"Paradise's kinda cool until you smash your face into a banyan tree"

-Rodney Mullen

quazz
Global Moderator

Re: Hollywood Preview

Postby quazz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks for the repost here. I'll look into these objects when we start these levels.

Skater1014
VIP

Postby Skater1014 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:01 pm

This might be a bit off topic and more of a request than anything but I wonder if there can be level options in the THAW levels (when they come out/get worked on) to toggle each individual Skate Ranch piece.

K3V1N4000

Postby K3V1N4000 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Skater1014 wrote:This might be a bit off topic and more of a request than anything but I wonder if there can be level options in the THAW levels (when they come out/get worked on) to toggle each individual Skate Ranch piece.

That'd be gnarly! I'd prefer all objects to stay on by default but maybe it's just me! e_e
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Return to “THUG Pro”