Ripping the Soundtrack of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2/3/4 (Playstation 1)
- Put your game disc in your computer
- Find and extract the file "COMPILED.xa" to your desktop
- Download XAConverter and open COMPILED.XA with it
If your file is accepted by the software, then right click to each track and save them to .wav
- Extracting COMPILED.XA from an ISO downloaded from internet will probably not work, you need to mount a ReDUMP ripped game with PowerISO to get an intact COMPILED.XA file and to get more chance to get it work for example
- COMPILED.XA taken from your own game CD will work forsure.
Tutorials for all THPS games goes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest