Hello, I'm new to the community, and I only recently started playing THUGPro (that is, after I dusted off my copy of THUG2), and I have to say it's an amazing project you are doing here, rescuing the old-school levels for a true Tony Hawk anthology. I just have a few ideas here about it, and I hope I'm not too pushy about them:
1. Would it be possible to add a graphic import feature, so we can have our own custom T-shirt logos, boards, graffiti tags and so on and so forth? I like customizing, but sometimes I feel limited by what the game offers us. And while I'm at it, can't the Face Mapping feature from THUG2 be ported to Pro?
2. Why don't the non-THUG2 levels have the "View Gaps" option in the Pause menu? That would make it easier to keep track of them, since they are all properly implemented.
3. Maybe add some more pedestrians to some levels? Some levels (mainly the THPS4 and THUG2 Remix ones) feel pretty empty when you take out the quest givers and don't replace them, and I haven't been too fond of deserted levels since sixth-gen opened up the possibility of having people milling about the cities.
4. How about expanding the themes to make them look more like the other games in the series? Trick fonts, pause screens and all that?
5. This one is more of a question, because I haven't really looked too much into it (I was more focused on exploring the levels). Is there any way to add goals to the map when you're free-skating, or can you only do that in created parks?
Thanks for your patience, and keep up the awesome work.
Give us your ideas to make THUG Pro even better.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest