[PS1] WAD Tool Checksum

Discussion about Pre-THUG1 things can go here, such as modding, etc
ZurePitchmen83
VIP

Re: [PS1] WAD Tool Checksum

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Can you please reupload the older version of this tool? I'm having a lot of issues with the current version, It gives me an error message saying "impossibru" when trying to extract the WAD, And it doesn't extract every content in it :(, But the older version extracted everything from the WAD unlike this version.

ZurePitchmen83
VIP

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 am

Demo wrote:http://thmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=247

I tried that tool, And that also doesn't work. BTW I'm extracting files from THPS4 PS1, Now, When I used the older version of this tool, Nearly everything from CD.WAD extracted sucessfully, But with this version, It only extracts a few of the contents, And shows a few error messages when extracting, So, It seems like you broke the extract function on this tool, I tried using it on both my desktop and my brother's laptop, I tried using both the CD.WAD and CD.HED files from the physical disc and from an ISO I downloaded, And they all produce the same error, So I'm looking for the older version of this tool (Which is the one that only supported extracting the contents from CD.HED), I lost it because my old laptop's hard drive died unfortunately

Demo
VIP

Postby Demo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 am

right, i see.
i mistakenly compared file size to hed and not to wad.
that 'impossibru' happens if file size value is larger than input file, which may happen if someone provide the wrong file.
since hed is 20kb, nothing that is larger than 20kb was extracted.
fixed this one, also added xp maniseft, hehe.

Return to “Legacy THPS”